Hays County Communications Specialist
Office: 512.393.2296, Internal 1-2296
– A form of identification that contains your photograph and establishes your identity;
– A birth certificate or other document confirming birth that is admissible in a court of law and establishes the person’s identity;
– Your United States citizenship papers;
– Your United States passport;
– Official mail addressed to you by a governmental entity; or
– A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows your name and address.